Services and Utilities

Seneca Residents

The City of Seneca is the utility provider for electric, water, & sewer for Seneca residents.  Please contact the office by calling (785)336-2747 or emailing to notify us of a relocation or to discontinue service.

Before you can create a new account for services with the City, you will need:

A photo ID or Driver’s License
Meter Deposit~ $60 residential, $80 all electric or mobile home, call for commercial accounts
Service start date

Rural residents may need to contact the Rural Water District for water service at (785)336-3522.

Kansas Gas Service provides service for the Seneca area and can be contacted at 1-800-794-4780.

For non-essential services please refer to the Chamber Member List.