We would like to welcome you to Seneca, the perfect combination of the past and the present. The city itself is alive with community spirit, family friendly activities, recreation, shopping, theater, museums, an 18 hole golf course, modern aquatic center and so much more.
- Seneca is home to many shops and sites, you should plan to take a historic stroll through our beautiful downtown and enjoy a delightful shopping experience. Click here to find a list of retail shops along with their hours!
- Seneca is home to four museums, as well as the Widest Hand Dug Well in the State. Most of the museums are open by appointment, so be sure to call ahead – more information on the museums can be found here.
- We have an exceptional variety of great eating establishments for a town our size. Restaurant information as well as links to menus can be found here.
- Spring Creek Golf Course was recently voted the #1 Public Golf Course in Kansas and the 13th Friendliest Course in the Nation by Golf Advisor. Check out the course and book your tee time here.
- Thinking one day in Seneca just won’t be enough? We get that! Information about Seneca’s lodging options can be found here.